Do not book a GP appointment if you think you might have coronavirus.
Stay at home and avoid close contact with other people.
Use the 111 coronavirus service to see if you need medical help
Further information available here
- Are you a Carer?
- Covid Vaccination Update 20th September 2021
- How you can help to protect us
- Learning Disability Matters for Families
- Managing Anxiety during Covid 19
- NHS Research – COVID Vaccine
- Please don’t forget the NHS is here for you!
- Principle Study – Covid 19
- School letters of absence
- Suspected COVID 19 – important isolating information
- COVID 19 Vaccination Clinic – Penrith Hospital
- COVID 19 vaccination invitation letters from NHS
- Covid 19 Vaccination Status
- ‘General Practice Extraction Service (GPES) Data for Pandemic Planning and Research (COVID-19)
- COVID 19 Vaccination information
- Children & Covid-19
- Cumbria Coronavirus Support Line
- Government support – Covid
- Red Hub Appointments
- Testing for Coronavirus
- Wellbeing & Mental Health during Covid-19
- Your COVID Recovery