Do not book a GP appointment if you think you might have coronavirus.
Stay at home and avoid close contact with other people.
Use the 111 coronavirus service to see if you need medical help
Further information available here
Relevant Covid 19 information is available below:-
- COVID 19 Vaccination Clinic – Penrith Hospital
- COVID 19 vaccination invitation letters from NHS
- COVID 19 Vaccination information
- Are you a Carer?
- Children & Covid-19
- Cumbria Coronavirus Support Line
- Government support – Covid
- How you can help to protect us
- Learning Disability Matters for Families
- Managing Anxiety during Covid 19
- NHS Research – COVID Vaccine
- Please don’t forget the NHS is here for you!
- Prescription Shelter
- Red Hub Appointments
- School letters of absence
- Suspected COVID 19 – important isolating information
- Testing for Coronavirus
- We are still open!
- Wellbeing & Mental Health during Covid-19
- Your COVID Recovery