We need You and Your Thoughts!
As a Patient Participation Group, we aren’t anything without you, your views and opinions.
We’ve decided that there are three broad threads to engage you, the patient in the work of the PPG and the Practice:
* First, we want patients within the community of the practice to be empowered, so that more people can access, the health seminars, training in the use of defibrillators and generally take more ownership of your own health.
* Second, we want to hear your experiences through receiving care from Court Thorn Surgery, so we may give feedback and work with the Practice to seek improvement or development of the services.
* Third, we want you the wider community to celebrate the work of the PPG volunteers to learn from our successes and to share as a role model as to how a PPG can make a difference to you the patient, your family and good practice.
How to give feedback:
1. Write to the Chair of the PPG via Court Thorn Surgery
2. Attend a PPG meeting (bi monthly) or community
3. Approach and discuss with any PPG member
Who are we short of?
= Young people 18 years – 40 years
= People with long term conditions
= People from non-British ethnic groups.
If you would like to get involved, please contact Nichola on reception and she will be happy to provide you with more information on how to join.