Our Core Values
Patients: Putting patients at the heart of everything we do
Quality: Providing the highest standard of care and treatment.
Ethical: Operating within an ethical framework through openness and transparency
Compassionate: Being compassionate about enhancing care for our patients.
CTS Staff: Trust, confidence and competence.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
- Commitment to patient satisfaction survey
In return we ask you as patients to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can’t attend
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which cant wait until the next day or over the weekend
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to “please” and “thank you”
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible.
- Let us know when we have done well
Court Thorn Surgery and Patient Participation Group