Consult your GP or make requests online
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- Book or cancel appointments online
- Consult with your GP online
- Order repeat prescriptions online
- View parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results, subject to additional checks at the practice.
Many patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
To view your medical records online please complete this form and return it to the surgery with your ID, we will then enable this for you.
Patient triage / Prescriptions and Requests via our direct practice web link
Patient triage is free to use for NHS patients. Use eConsult to ask your GP surgery about your health symptoms, conditions or treatment. You can even request things like sick notes and GP letters.
- Fill out a consultation or information request form
- We will respond by phone, video call, text or email, within 2 working days
- Access our service here: Consult your GP or request information online
How to sign-up for the NHS APP:
You can download and sign up to start using the NHS App straight away by clicking this link: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/the-nhs-app/
The NHS App will take you through initial ID checks meaning you do not have to visit the practice to use many of the app’s features, including access to our e-consultation service. Should you require full medical records access further checks will be required.