The doctors welcome new patients who live within our practice boundary area.
To check you are within the practice boundary please click here.
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration.
Patient Registration is easy
You may print off a registration form and patient questionnaire, fill them out and bring them in with you on your first visit to the practice, or you can pick up the forms from the surgery.
* Print off attached registration form GMS1 – New Patient Registration Form (if unable to print off the form, simply call in and collect from reception)
* Fill in your registration form as best you can
You do not need proof of ID to register with a GP, but it might help of you have one or more of the following:
- birth certificate
- HC2 certificate
- rough sleepers’ identity badge
- hostel or accommodation registration or mail forwarding letter
If you’re homeless, you can give a temporary address, such as a friend’s address, a day centre or the GP surgery address.
* Fill in your patient questionnaire form below (don’t worry if you don’t know some of the answers)
Bring both forms and your ID to the practice and as long as you live within the practice boundary we will register you with us.